- Negotiating Positive Teenage Behavious - A really useful course for parents or others who have regular contact with teengaers.
- Self Esteem and Confidence - Enhance and Improve your inner confidence.
- Winning Women - develops skils enabling to reach your full potential.
- Introduction to Counselling - An introduction to the basic counselling skills that can assist people in their communication with others in every aspect of their lives. 7 - 10 hours.
- COSCA Certificate in Counselling - Designed to help participants understand the theory, process and dynamics of supervision to enable them to develop their supervisory skills in a more effective manner.
- Effective Supervision (1 day) - Designed to help participants understand the theory, process and dynamics of supervision to enable them to develop their supervisory skills in a more effective manner.
- Solution Focused Therapy - A one day course covering the core skills required to support individuals in their own problem solving therefore enhancing the quality of life.
- Motivational Interviewing - A directive client centred counselling style for eliciting behaviour change by helping clients to explore and resolve ambivalence 1 Day course.
- Self Empowerment - A 2 day course supporting you to identify your inner power and confidence.
- Emotional Literacy - This 2 day workshop involves sensing, understanding and using emotional information from self and others in order to make informed decisions in life.
- Managing Work Related Stress - Designed to equip individuals with strategies and techniques to manage stress at work in order to enhance productivity
1 Day course.
These are a small selection of events and courses provided by GMG. For more information on our full range of training opportunities contact us.
© GMG Associates Ltd 2008 - Cookies